Handmade Exotic Wood Steampunk Pens
These handmade steampunk pens are handcrafted using the utmost care and are a must for the Mechanical person in your life. These handmade wooden steampunk pens uses a Steampunk inspired bolt action operator, incorporated with a hand turned exotic wood pen body.
Steampunk is the subgenre of science fiction that incorporates technology and aesthetic designs inspired by 19th century industrial steam-powered machinery. Such designs are found in the fictional works of H.G. Wells, Jules Verne, or in modern times the movies Wild, Wild West or any of the James Bond films. Each of these magnificent steampunk pens utilize exotic woods hand turned on a lathe, polished and waxed.
Our handmade steampunk pens include reclaimed bourbon barrel wood pen, cocobolo wood pen, black walnut wood pen, cherry wood pen, and paduak (african mahogany) wood pen.
All of our handmade wooden barrel steampunk pens are crafted to resemble a cartridge using a bolt action to extend the writing tip with Copper/Brass Metal Finish.
Our current availability of handmade steampunk pens include the following varieties of handmade wood pens:
- Handmade Exotic Woods Steampunk Pens
- Copper/Brass with Cocobolo Wood
- Copper/Brass with Black Walnut Wood
- Copper/Brass with Cherry Wood
- Copper/Brass with Padauk Wood
- Steampunk Design Copper & Brass Operator and Writing Tip
- Ballpoint Click Black Ink Cartridge
- Parker Style Black Refills
- Item Ships in "Bourbon & Boots" Branded Gift Box
- Handcrafted in USA
Checkout this brief video of one of our Handmade Exotic Woods Steampunk Pens in action: